Valley Catholic Elementary School provides an academically rich faith-filled learning environment, creating a Catholic values-based education. We are a joyous faith community building a personal relationship with God by focusing on prayer, service, and love for all of God’s creation. Recognizing the family as the primary educator, we form a partnership to educate the whole child; spiritually, intellectually, culturally, socially, emotionally and physically. While discovering our strengths and talents, we respect the dignity and diversity of each other. We maintain high academic and social standards, preparing students for lifelong learning, leadership and service in their community, country and world.
- November 1, 2020 | K-5 applications open
- January 10, 2021 | K-5 Open House
- January 15, 2021 | Financial aid applications due through FACTS website
- January 22, 2021 | 1st round applications due by 4pm
- February 26, 2021 | K-5 acceptance emails sent out at 4pm
- March 19, 2021 | K-5 New student registration deadline
- Dates and times to be determined | Kindergarten assessments
- Dates and times to be determined | Grades 1-5 visits
Reenrollment for current families
Tuition and Financial Aid
Valley Catholic School is committed to providing an educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable federal or state laws in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.