Valley Catholic High School seeks students with strong academic skills, a sincere interest in learning, and a desire to be an active member of the school’s extracurricular life.
Valley Catholic School admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid, loan programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.
* We are currently accepting transfer applications and incoming freshmen applications.
What can valley catholic offer you?
Learn more about Valley Catholic’s tradition of excellence in our 2019-2020 viewbook. In our new video, students describe what Valley Catholic means to them. Watch here.
Apply at VCHS
- Click here to create your portal account and fill out the portal registration form.
- Once your portal account has been created (could take up to one business day) you can find the admissions application in your checklist.
Please email [email protected] with any questions.
A completed application package includes:
- An application via SchoolAdmin online
- A Placement Test score (freshmen only)
- Unofficial copies of permanent records from previous schools (transcripts and standardized test scores).
- Recommendations from an English or Language Arts teacher, math teacher, and a principal or counselor from the student’s previous school via SchoolAdmin online – link will be available Dec. 3.
Tuition & Scholarships
Smart Tuition Form | For new Smart Tuition enrollees only
Financial Aid | We use the tuition management company “FACTS” to process financial aid.
The Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon and the faculty and staff of Valley Catholic School, in partnership with our parents, provide excellent, affordable Catholic values-based education to students in the Portland metropolitan area. Learn more.