Valley Catholic Elementary School provides an academically rich faith-filled learning environment, creating a Catholic values-based education. We are a joyous faith community building a personal relationship with God by focusing on prayer, service, and love for all of God’s creation. Recognizing the family as the primary educator, we form a partnership to educate the whole child; spiritually, intellectually, culturally, socially, emotionally and physically. While discovering our strengths and talents, we respect the dignity and diversity of each other. We maintain high academic and social standards, preparing students for lifelong learning, leadership and service in their community, country and world.
For information, directions, or to express interest in attending during the current school year, contact Jessica Walther at 503-718-6501 or by email before submitting 2018-2019 application materials.
THANK YOU FOR JOINING US AT OUR 2019 OPEN HOUSE
- Apply for the 2019-2020 school year
- A completed application package includes:
- An application via SchoolAdmin online
- Parent Questionnaire
- Teacher Recommendation
- Birth certificate
- Application fee
- Parish verification form if applicable
- Report Card or Test Scores (for grades 1-5)
- Records of special services your child is receiving or has received if applicable
- Competed school visit for grades 1-5 and readiness assessment for kindergarten (to be scheduled by the school)
- Sunday, January 27 from 1 -3 p.m. Open House
- Friday, February 1 Financial Aid applications are due (link to FACTS)
- Friday, February 8 at 4:00 p.m. End of first round admissions
- Monday, February 11 – 22 School visits for grades 1-5
- Tuesday, February 19 and Wednesday February 20 Kindergarten Readiness Assessments
- Friday, March 1 Admissions Letters sent to families
- Thursday, May 30 at 8:30 a.m. New Family Orientation
Reenrollment for Current Families
Tuition and Financial Aid
- The 2019-2020 tuition for Valley Catholic Elementary School is $8,520 for the first child. A multiple child discount is available. There is also a $325 registration fee. Financial aid is available. Please note that, in grades K-5, we do not board or host students traveling here to study.
- Smart Tuition Form | For new Smart Tuition enrollees only
- Financial Aid | We use the tuition management company “FACTS” to process financial aid.
Valley Catholic School is committed to providing an educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable federal or state laws in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.