Valley Catholic Elementary School provides an academically rich faith-filled learning environment, creating a Catholic values-based education. We are a joyous faith community building a personal relationship with God by focusing on prayer, service, and love for all of God’s creation. Recognizing the family as the primary educator, we form a partnership to educate the whole child; spiritually, intellectually, culturally, socially, emotionally and physically. While discovering our strengths and talents, we respect the dignity and diversity of each other. We maintain high academic and social standards, preparing students for lifelong learning, leadership and service in their community, country and world.
- Apply for the 2020-2021 school year
- A completed application package includes:
- An application via SchoolAdmin online
- Parent Questionnaire
- Teacher Recommendation
- Birth certificate
- Application fee
- Parish verification form if applicable
- Report Card or Test Scores (for grades 1-5)
- Records of special services your child is receiving or has received if applicable
- Competed school visit for grades 1-5 and readiness assessment for kindergarten (to be scheduled by the school)
- November 1 – Open applications
- November 7 – Kindergarten Open House
- Jan 12 – Open House
- Jan 13-17 – Sibling and kindergarten assessments
- Jan 24 – End of first round applications
- February 3-7 – Kindergarten assessments
- February 3-14 – Shadow visits
- February 28 – Acceptance notices emailed
- March 20 – Registration and deposit due
- May 28 – New family orientation
Reenrollment for Current Families
Tuition and Financial Aid
- The 2019-2020 tuition for Valley Catholic Elementary School is $8,520 for the first child. A multiple child discount is available. There is also a $325 registration fee. Financial aid is available. Please note that, in grades K-5, we do not board or host students traveling here to study.
- Smart Tuition Form | For new Smart Tuition enrollees only
- Financial Aid | We use the tuition management company “FACTS” to process financial aid.
Valley Catholic School is committed to providing an educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable federal or state laws in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.