Valley Catholic Elementary School (VCES) hosts its annual open house for prospective families on the last Sunday in January.
February 4, 2018 is the deadline for first-round applications for the 2018-2019 academic year.
However, we accept applications that will be considered should a spot become open. Application packets may also be obtained in the school office between 7:25 a.m.–4 p.m.
For information, directions, or to express interest in attending during the current school year, contact admissions coordinator Jessica Willison in the school office at (503) 718-6501.
Admissions and Our School
- Learning. Community. Faith. Service. | Our Valley Catholic Elementary School Brochure
- Kindergarten Curriculum
- LEED Building Features
- Valley Catholic Elementary School Profile 2016-2017
For information about the current school year, please contact the school office at 503-718-6500.
The open house held on Jan. 28, 2018, officially began our 2018-2019 admission process.
Important: First round applications are due by 4 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 9.
- VCES Application 2018-2019 (Word document) | VCES Application 2018-2019 (PDF document)
- Admissions Information 2018-2019
- Parent Questionnaire 2018-2019
- K-1 Recommendation Form 2018-2019
- Parish Verification Form 2018-2019
- Kindergarten Curriculum Overview 2018-2019
- School Profile 2017-2018
- Grades 2-5 Recommendation Form 2018-2019
Tuition and Financial Aid
- The 2018-2019 tuition for Valley Catholic Elementary School is $8,135 for the first child. A multiple child discount is available. There is also a $300 registration fee. Financial aid is available. Please note that, in grades K-8, we do not board or host students traveling here to study.
- Smart Tuition Form | For new Smart Tuition enrollees only
- Financial Aid | We use the tuition management company “FACTS” to process financial aid.
Valley Catholic School is committed to providing an educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable federal or state laws in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.