Valley Catholic Elementary School (VCES) hosts its annual open house for prospective families on the last Sunday in January.
For information, directions, or to express interest in attending VCES during the 2018-2019 school year, contact admissions coordinator Jessica Walther in the school office at (503) 718-6501.
Admissions and Our School
- Learning. Community. Faith. Service. | Our Valley Catholic Elementary School Brochure
- Kindergarten Curriculum
- LEED Building Features
- Valley Catholic Elementary School Profile 2018-19
The open house held on Jan. 27, 2019, officially start our 2019-2020 admission process.
Tuition and Financial Aid
- The 2018-2019 tuition for Valley Catholic Elementary School is $8,135 for the first child. A multiple child discount is available. There is also a $300 registration fee. Financial aid is available. Please note that, in grades K-8, we do not board or host students traveling here to study.
- Smart Tuition Form | For new Smart Tuition enrollees only
- Financial Aid | We use the tuition management company “FACTS” to process financial aid.
Valley Catholic School is committed to providing an educational environment free from all forms of discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sexual orientation, or any other status protected under applicable federal or state laws in the administration of our educational policies, admissions policies, scholarships, financial aid programs, athletic programs or other school-administered programs.