In a compressed season that required resilience and flexibility, Valley Catholic’s fall season football, volleyball, soccer, and cross-country athletes and coaches excelled. Under some very difficult and challenging circumstances, our students and coaches worked incredibly hard, competed valiantly, and followed many protocols to allow for the safe and successful return of high school sports.
Congratulations to our Valiant athletes on a remarkable season. Here are some of the highlights:
- All SIX of our Valley Catholic Fall Sports programs finished in the OSAA Academic All-State Top 10 for their sport in the 4A Classification, with Football and Boys Cross Country finishing 1st in 4A.
- VC won THREE Cowapa League Championships – Volleyball, Girls Soccer, and Boys Soccer (Co-Champs)
- We had THREE Cowapa League Coach of the Year Awards: Becky Kemper, Volleyball, Kibwe Cuffie, Girls Soccer, and Mike Chertude, Boys Soccer
- THREE Valiants were recognized as Cowapa League Player of the Year in their sport – Maddie Klopcic & Naima Foster, Volleyball and Malia Groshong, Girls Soccer
- A total of 36 Valiant student-athletes were recognized with league awards.
Here is a link to the complete list of Valley Catholic’s fall sports honors.
Here are links to view photo albums of our Fall Sports Senior Nights: