Camp Location: All camps will be held at the Valley Catholic Athletic Center. Valley Catholic School is located on the campus of the Sisters of St. Mary of Oregon, on the corner of TV Highway and Murray Boulevard in Beaverton.
Camp Fee: $110.00 per participant per camp.
Grades of participants: Please indicate the grade the participant will be entering in fall 2017.
Cancellation Policy: Tuition credits will be issued for cancellations made 30 days prior to the start of each camp session. Credits are fully transferable. In case of illness or injury during camp week, pro-rated credits will be awarded for next year’s camp.
Registration: A fillable PDF registration form is now available. Please send your completed form to VCHS Assistant Athletic Director Kelly Alfieri at email@example.com.
Payments: The registration fee can be paid on the first day of camp. Checks, cash or credit cards will be accepted at that time. If you would prefer to pay by credit card prior to the first day, please call our Finance Office at 503-718-0425 or 503-718-0423. Do not leave credit card information on voicemail. Please leave your name and a phone number where you can be reached during business hours.
Questions? Contact VCHS Assistant Athletic Director Kelly Alfieri at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-520-4716.
Summer Camps 2017
Boys and Girls Basketball Camp
June 26-29, 2017
Grades 2-8 | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Camp director and staff: Skill instruction from former Division 1 College Coach and current Valley Catholic Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach Joel Sobotka.
Other staff members include Valley Catholic varsity girls and boys coaches and current varsity girls and boys players.
Volleyball Camp (Boys and Girls)
August 1-3, 2017
Grades 3-8 | 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Grades 9-12 | 1:00-4:00 p.m.
Camp director and staff: Valley Catholic Varsity Volleyball Head Coach Becky Kemper will be joined by her staff and current varsity players.
- Valley Catholic Volleyball Camp t-shirt
- Emphasis on fundamental skill improvement for ALL skill levels.
- Grades 3-8: Emphasis on the basics of serving, passing, setting and hitting. More experienced campers will be given the opportunity to learn more advanced skills as well.
- Grades 9-12: Emphasis on improving skills and conditioning to prepare for high school team tryouts. Team concepts and strategies will also be emphasized.
Contact Becky Kemper at email@example.com for more information.
Boys Soccer Camp
August 7-11 2017
Grades 8-12 | 6:00-8:00 p.m.
Camp Director: Valley Catholic Varsity Boys Soccer Head Coach Mike Chertude will be joined by his staff.
- Valley Catholic Soccer Camp t-shirt
- Emphasis on improving skills and conditioning to prepare for high school soccer
- Team concepts and strategies
Contact Mike Chertude at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.